Institute Advisory Group
Terms of reference
Name: The Institute Advisory Group
Chair: Dean Royles, Executive Director of HR & OD, Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
Attendees: Senior Representatives from Institute Members, Senior Representatives from Institute Partners, The Institute for Organisational Development’s Institute Leadership Team (ILT)
Quorate: 5 (at least 2 representatives from members)
Documents: Agenda, Minutes and Reports
- To provide advice and guidance in respect of the development of the Institute, its strategic direction and action plans.
- To consider and comment upon plans and activities in the specific pillars of the Institute: Membership, Programmes & Partnerships, Consultancy Practice, Voice and Research.
- To receive and comment on business planning activity.
- To consider and advise on developing the membership proposition and benefits.
- To provide a forum where members, partners and the ILT can meet and consider how they can best work together to gain mutual benefit from membership & partner relations.
- An Institute strategy that has the support of member and partner organisations.
- Contribution of members and partners to business plans.
- Consistent development of member benefits package.
- The development of a strong networking opportunity amongst members and partners and the Institute team.
- Members of the Advisory Group will make strategic decisions on behalf of their organisation and are therefore likely to sit at Director level in their organisation.
- Members of the Advisory Group will make representation on behalf of the Institute and their organisation to government and other bodies.