Have you heard about the Institute for Organisational Development’s own unique celebration of 70 years of the NHS?July 11, 2018
In recognition of the NHS in its 70th year, the Institute for Organisational Development is looking to offer up to 70 NHS-related organisations the opportunity to connect with the existing 7 NHS Trusts/CCG’s and join our growing strategic OD membership community, in this our first year of becoming the Institute for OD.
If you sign-up during July, we will discount the three-year subscription fee from £80K to £70K.
Our three-year membership subscription scheme has member benefits that together have a value of £160K, despite usually costing strategic members £80K!
These unique membership benefits include:
- Strategic OD Support from the Institute’s world class OD Practice team
- Access to the wider Institute for Organisational Development’s Membership Community Events
- Research and Development
- Discounted rates on all development programmes
- Membership of The Institute for Organisational Development’s Institute Advisory Group
- Access to Institute for Organisational Development Resources
- Exclusive access to the Institute building facilities (subject to availability) and member rates on local accommodation
Steve Benfield, our Chief Executive comments:
“Not only are we offering a discount on membership fees, under our own Corporate Social Responsibility work, we will be gifting £5K of time into our research activity for every NHS organisation that signs up to this unique membership scheme with the Institute”.
The Institute for Organisational Development is passionate about the transformational impact of systemic OD on patient care and on the ability of NHS organisations to serve their communities effectively and sustainably. We are proud to be strategically partnering with the 7 NHS trusts/CCG’s already in membership and excited at the opportunity to partner with more on the 70th Year of the NHS’s existence.
So, if you are a Director or Chief Executive/Officer in the NHS and want to celebrate your NHS organisation by accessing world class OD support from the Institute for Organisational Development, then please get in touch by calling us directly on 01430 425683 or email info@InstituteforOD.org.uk. Alternatively, contact Steve Benfield directly at steve.benfield@InstituteforOD.org.uk.