Level 5 Diploma in Organisational Development is coming!December 14, 2016
A brand new programme which has evolved out of programme review! Our new Level 5 programme is aimed at OD practitioners particular who practice OD in their role’s daily! This Level is of a practical state where you will underpin the practices of OD.
This programme is ideal for:
Any person who is practicing or planning to practice OD skills in their role! Practitioner level is designed for when you are at your mid-level career point to help enhance your existing knowledge. You are likely to be taking on more responsibility for a larger remit and the leadership of others. You’ll be actively practicing OD and now looking to take things to the next level of understanding and hone your existing skills
This is a 5 module programme spread across multiple days for each module lasting around 1 year to completion. This programme combines an in depth look into the practical delivery of OD focusing on the main areas such as coaching, consulting, facilitation. Touching also on leadership and where your resilience also comes into place as a practitioner of OD.
This programme covers:
- Explore and analyse your consulting approach and consider ways to develop your practice
- Deepen your understanding of how to apply coaching in your OD practice
- Expand your facilitation skills and knowledge to develop and deliver great OD interventions
- Developing your use of self as instrument in your OD practice and explore how to lead OD programmes effectively
- Understanding the impact of your OD practice on yourself and others and identify strategies for managing resilience in yourself and others to enable you to practice great OD
- Assess your own OD behaviours, knowledge and skills and plan for your further development
Full cost for this programme is £4,500+VAT with flexible payment options available!
Dates for this programme are planned for June 2019!
Register your interest today and enrol today by contacting our Programme Manager Luke Spayne on 01430 425683 or email firstname.lastname@example.org